- Cameroon Tribune
- Cameroon News
- Cameroon Post
- Cameroon News Photos
- Cameroon Travel Guide
- Douala Cameroon
- Cameroon Casino Guide
- Cameroon Sports
Cameroon Travel Guide
The Republic of Cameroon (French: République du Cameroun) is a unitary republic of central and western Africa. Everything you would expect from the African continent seems to be consolidated in this diverse slice of land that is the reason why almost all Cameroon Information refers to the country as ‘Africa in miniature'. The south boasts of tropical rainforests and deserted golden beaches; desert, lakes and savannah are spread across the northern parts; volcanic mountains dominate the southwest and northwest, and game-viewing areas scattered throughout the country offer ample opportunity to observe impressive wildlife, including elephants and lions. Cameroon offers a wealth of activities and beautiful destinations to keep the adventurous traveller enthralled. From its verdant rainforests to its powerful creatures, this country is bursting with life!!
Major Tourist Destinations
* Dja Faunal Reserve is on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
* Beaches, waterfalls and golf course (9 holes) in Kribi.
* Beaches, botanical garden and zoo in Limbe.
* 18-hole golf courses in Yaounde and Tiko.
* King or Sultan Palaces in Foumban, Bafut, Bafoussam.
* Mt. Cameroon, the highest mountain in West Africa
* Ngoketunjia in the North West Province is a bastion of culture and tradition